The Science & Innovation Center is a 91,000 SF facility providing teaching and research laboratory space for Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and CISE (Center for Innovation in STEM Education). Accutrol continues to provide the university with highly efficient and precise airflow monitoring and control.
- Application for Chemistry and Biology Labs
- 312 AccuValves – 211 (SIC) / 101 (Welch)
- AV/AVC Series Low Pressure Drop design AccuValves for major energy savings
- AccuValve design allowed a decrease in the original fan sizes
- Airflow measurement for monitoring Outside Air, Fan Inlet and Fan Array
- Lab controls by Johnson Controls, matching campus standard
- Quieter system